Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nieces and Nephews

On my way
to showing you where this road will lead you
on your way to life

would you say
that you're going to change my world someday?
(and) could you wave Hello?

Wouldn't you love
to see
what tomorrow brings with me?
and wouldn't you love
to smile
just a little longer?

You're my Queen of Spades
and you jack and king have run away
the castle's all your own

your love light the way
for us
to a brighter day
the darkness here wont last long

Wouldn't you love
to see
what tomorrow brings with me?
and wouldn't you love
to smile
just a little longer?(X2)

We all live under one moon
and it seems these days
are passing too soon
so don't be afraid
and don't you cry
cause ill be there right by your side

Wouldnt you love
to see
what tomarrow brings with me?
and wouldnt you love to smile
just a little longer?(x2)

© Copyright 2009 Israel Gonzales

No comments: