Saturday, September 13, 2008

Crazy

If I could walk across water
for you girl
I'd walk across the deepest sea

If I could make time stand still
I would steal you away
and set you right next to me

and if love had any other name
it wouldn't sound as half as sweet
as yours for anything

and I don't know what i would do
if i didn't have you by my side

But id go Crazy
Id go Crazy without you
Id go Crazy,id go crazy without my girl
Crazy,Crazy
without you

and if the sun sets
before we get a chance
to get drunk and watch

we'd fly away to see
the beauty of this world
so damn close
so just come stand
a lil closer to me

and as we watch in awe
and all the stars
they slowly start to fade away
i was thinking what i would do
if i didnt have you by my side
to steal me away

id go Crazy
Id go Crazy without you
id go Crazy,id go crazy without my girl
so save me cause im crazy
without you

Crazy girl
when you're not in my world
there's nothing more to do
except go crazy over you

© Copyright 2009 Israel Gonzales

No comments: