Friday, August 21, 2009

Fool for You



Would you miss me
if I were gone?
If I jumped on a jet plane
or off on a speeding train

Could you forgive me
if I were wrong?
If I told you Im sorry
(am I) Gonna have to worry(later on)

Would you smile for me
my dear?
If I brought you some flowers
could we talk for hours(on the phone)

And if I asked you now
If you could love me somehow
Would you tell me the truth
or am I just a "Fool for You"

And if I wrote you
a song
with all the things
I loved about you
(it would be) a thousand pages long

And if the stars fell
from the sky
Would you trust me
to save you
(or would you) sit and wonder why(you're all alone)

And if I told you now
that I loved you Anyhow
would you still need some proof
that im just a fool for..

..you and me
Is all that I see

Oh you
Set me free
from all
I used to be (x2)
© Copyright 2009 Israel Gonzales

No comments: